Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Dear Carla, My name is Stan Petree, I am a member of Single Minded at Trinity Bible Church. An email was sent out by Carol Langley and Iris Hedrick. I would be able to help transport some of the Bhutan/Nepal immigrants at any of the locations. Only problem, I have a very small car, room for one adult and two small people for the back seat. I know that most of these people are short and small, so maybe my car would be fine. Anyway, You line it up and let me know what you need me to do and what time on Sunday. I do not have child seats, and they would not fit in my back seat, so no small children in car seats for me. Thank you for your service to aid these people of God. Also, I am in charge of Special Ministries in Single Minded, we would be interested in getting involved in supporting these immigrants with food stuffs, and clothing, etc. We have been involved with First Southern Baptist Church with there Berundi immigrants for the past year. We would love to work something out, so that our donations could go to help our Bhutan/Nepal Refugees. Let me know, if you need reference to who I am, just call Carol L. or Iris H. Thank you, and God is in Control, Stan Petree 480-203-2237

No comments: