Thursday, September 03, 2009

Thank you for your prayers. Kamala had the phone interview on Tuesday morning, but the manager did not call back to schedule an in-person interview. He was a very nice man. I think perhaps he was hesitant because of the language barrier. It’s a huge roadblock to securing a job. We MUST keep praying and keep eyes & ears open – the issue is SO critical, as we all know.
Thanks.
Carol L

From: Carol
'Subject: possible job for Kamala Acharya

Hi all,
I got a call just a moment ago about Kamala’s application for a job at the new Drury Inn – opening in September at Pinnacle Peak and I-17. I’m going to go & pick her up tomorrow morning and we will call the man (general manager) back – he wants a phone interview to determine if he wants to bring her in for an in-person interview. Please PRAY. (I helped her put in this application online last Thursday.) This was a quick response and I think that’s a good sign. Your prayers are greatly appreciated!!!!
Blessings,
Carol Langley

No comments: