Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Today I took Umesh and Suman Das to the county clinic for shots. The clinic is closed on Wednesdays, much to my dismay. However, Suman was elated and relieved, and told his dad that he had prayed to Jesus to save him from the shots, and he was so happy that Jesus saved him!

After that deadend, we went to Ranch Market, which I am positive exceeded the fire code limit for customers. I have never been in a grocery store that was as crowded as this one. The boys were so hungry so we checked out two taco stands. At the first stand, I said we wanted beef tacos. The clerk said she didn't know if the meat on the grill was beef, but her manager had said it was beef, but again, she didn't even know if it was meat. Second taco stand, inside the store, I asked what a particular bin of meat was and again the girl said she didn't know what it was. No tacos for us today!

Carla

No comments: