Monday, June 22, 2009

Okay.....Chawan's did have a coffee table, so I took the table to Ghiimerey's at Thomas...and gave them a lamp. They are very discouraged about not having a job and having difficulty looking, as is par for the course. They need clothes, so I am taking them to the annex on Monday. Later in the week I am taking Baigai family from Willowsprings to the annex. They requested plates, cups, glasses so I took a box full to them today. took a large bag of clothes to Gurung family at Willowsprings and a bag of little boy clothes to Sanyashi families at Thomas with some little girl panties and a few clothes and toys. I'd already given them girl clothes in the past, fyi.

So although we are not picking up at Willowsprings, some families are finding their way to Camelback to be picked up. not a problem for me but just so you know.

Just fyi....
Carla

No comments: