Monday, January 12, 2009

Team:
There are several items of news:
1. Not sure if all of you are aware that Frankie Brown broke her wrist over the weekend. It is in a cast. I spoke with Emery on Sun. and she was resting comfortably.
2. Carol will be picking up Tika and Uma and Purna for their eye Dr. appt. on Thursday at 2:00 pm.
3. Tika gave me the phone number for the Bhattrai family on Sunday and asked that I contact them. When I called Bhophal, the elder son, this morning he said that his mother and father are feeling somewhat isolated and wondered if we could bring them to church. I said of course and asked if the rest of the family would like to come and he said yes. There is a need for transportation for 6 on Sunday. If we need to split this between 2 cars I'm willing to do that. They live on 23rd Ave. and Glenrosa. I told him I would call him back on Friday to let him know what arrangements have been made. Please let me know if you want to volunteer for this.
4. I will take Tika to MVD when I go and we can take care of business together. It will most likely be one day next week. I will follow up on the exact day later.
Thanks, Kathy

No comments: